Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Quick Valentine's DIY

        So, for Valentine's Day this year my boyfriend bought me one of those cute little teddy bears with the heart on it, right? Like these:


Well, sadly; the bear was cuddled too much, and the heart eventually broke off. 


He just looks so sad without his heart! So, I decided I had to do something with it, so that it wouldn't just get thrown away. I decided to sew a ribbon on to it and hang it on the wall; now I can keep it, along with the bear, forever.


I know; I need to work on my sewing skills. That ribbon is a mess. 


And that's what I did today. But the finished product is cute! Now the heart pillow is put to good use, and not just laying on my dresser waiting to be thrown away. 

                                 -The Artistic Bibliophile


No comments:

Post a Comment