Monday, June 2, 2014

7 Days of Color

   

          So, I sat down to write my second ever blog post and realised: I had no idea what to write about. I knew I wanted to do a post about crafts or DIY projects, but I didn't have any photos of previous projects and I didn't have time to make another. And then, after brainstorming for 73 years, I had an idea. Why not make a short masterpost of projects to do in the future?
         But I didn't want to just to any old craft list, I wanted it to have a theme- and so, I came to the conclusion to do 7 posts of crafts in certain colors. Of course, I will do all the colors of the rainbow- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple; but I will also do pink, because who doesn't love pink?
        To sum this post up: over the next week, I will be writing color-themed posts with links to future projects to do, including crafts, DIYs, and recipes (yum!). And after all those posts, I may do a rainbow themed one as well, depending upon how well these go. Yay for ideas-
   (I just wanted to point out that the rainbow theme idea came from CrafterMinds, where I've borrowed one of their ideas.)

Links to all the posts:

  1.  Day 1: Red!

                                                        -The Artistic Bibliophile

No comments:

Post a Comment